Rioks is looking for their new amazing team member. We’re a marketing consultancy working with clients all around the world in a variety of different industries. If you’re a high energy, motivated, result driven individual who believes in crafting his/her own career path, then we might just be the thing you’re looking for.
Rioks believes in hiring the best people and enhancing their skills by providing them with the most efficient tools for their job.
We offer you the opportunity to have flexible, individual working hours while working from anywhere you would like.
As a SEO Specialist, we are looking for the following:
- Collect and analyze data, identify new trends and insight resulting into maximum ROI in the campaign
- Perform organic discovery analysis, keywords analytics and planning, expansion and optimization of the existing SEO campaigns
- Research and analyze competitors and implement optimizations accordingly
- Create and implement industry-specific individual link building strategies for each specific project
- Ensure that the best SEO practices are implemented at all times
- Recommend and implement SEO changes in order to improve ranking positions
- Budgeting and project management
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 years previous experience in SEO and SEM
- Excellent knowledge of website analytical tools, including but limited to Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs or MOZ is a must
- Content marketing skills are beneficial
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engines algorithms
- Up-to-date with the newest trends and practices in SEO and SEM
- Ability of self-management and working towards project goals.
- Ability to think analytically, out-of-the-box and a Detail-oriented problem-solver
- Ability to take constructive criticism
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com