Rioks, a data-driven marketing consultancy, is looking for their new Digital Marketing Gurus and enthusiast marketing specialists to fulfill the positions of Digital Marketing Specialists at our global family of RIOKS365 companies.
We are looking for experienced and open-minded tech-savvy individuals with a long-lasting vision of their digital marketing career and proven track record of their success wit dedicated projects in the past.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be working in a comfortable office at Lviv city center and have the opportunity of flexible working hours, remote work and an army of software tools, which are necessary for your daily work success.
If you feel the position requirements do not match your experience but you are keen to learn and grow, shoot us a message, and we will try to match you with other vacancies, opened at Rioks.
- Ability to identify a target market (based on the client goals) and shift allocations.
- Manage numerous clients simultaneously, while optimizing towards individual performance goals.
- Build and manage paid search and display campaigns.
- Assist in updating website content. Knowledge of WordPress, Webflow, Readymag, Tilda, and other industry common CMS and visual editors.
- Experience with industry common CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, and marketing technology software.
- Effectively communicate wins, identify trends, and proactively offer campaign suggestions; Able to communicate complex ideas effectively to clients.
- Audit campaigns and adjust to accurately and evenly spend/pace with client advertising budgets.
- Create and maintain content calendars for clients
- Assist with digital campaigns
- Assist with content development
- Research digital marketing opportunities for clients
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Create email campaigns and coordinate with the team on their development and execution
- Work with Account Managers to secure client approval on work
- Monthly reporting on KPIs
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Digital Marketing, with a background in SEO, Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), web-related projects or similar field required
- Proven leadership skills and direct client experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the internet marketing industry
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge and proven abilities with Google products, particularly Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and Google Ads
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Problem solver, self-motivated, team player
- Excellent experience in all things digital from SEM (both PPC and SEO) to Social Media, Online Media Planning, Web Development and Analytics; Use of online tools (internal and client-facing).
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop and grow clients business
- Proven history of client relationship building
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org