We are hiring a talented SEO manager to join the Rioks Team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve company’s and content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel and our client’s projects.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the websites.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Relevant and proven working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Simplifying everything above:
We need a Ninja in SEO.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org