This position is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate with experience of digital agency services sales, understanding a marketing/advertising agency business model and a proficiency in B2B relations.
A position is remote with flexible time management and the freedom to chose a working location. An opportunity to work in Rioks Lviv office is here as well.
We are looking for a highly motivated, committed and enterprising candidate with exceptional communication skills and proven success in a digital agency, SaaS product company, or B2B sales, generating new business and account managing. The candidate is also expected to have a team ethic, hands-on approach and be willing to join in with all aspects of the hire processes.
Whilst sales naturally forms a key part, the position is a multi-layered role that will also include aspects of Account Management and Business Development.
If you enjoy sales, you are not afraid to pick up the phone, you are imaginative, bright, friendly and confident then this role is for you!
This role involves:
- B2B agency services sales: inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO, digital experiences, creative solutions and search engine optimization.
- End to end client management
- Maximize revenue stream
- Identify, source and close new business opportunities
- Constantly maintain awareness of sales opportunities within the industry
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with both new and existing clients
- Handle incoming inquiries. Ensure all requests are confirmed and carried out correctly.
- Provide sales forecasts, competitor analysis and business development plans (sales-focused)
- Maintain the CRM system, manage complete sales workflows
- Attend industry events as and when necessary
- Product/services training plus ongoing guidance and support
- At least 2 years Business to Business (B2B) experience.
- Educated to at least A level standard
- Have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Possess business acumen, be highly motivated, ambitious and results-driven
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Good organizational techniques
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus sales commission. This is a pure Sales role, therefore, most of the compensation is calculated from the closed projects.
- No cap on commissions. You get what you earn.
- Paid vacations, flexible days off.
- Flexibility to manage your own time and the same benefits that come for full-time employees even if you work part-time.
Good luck to all the candidates!
Candidates with agency experience will be preferred. Candidates with no experience but high motivation will be considered as well.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com